Clogged Drains in your Bathroom in Athens, OH
A Local Plumber who Can Fix your Clogged Shower Drain or Toilet
While the aesthetics of your bathroom is important, there’s nothing more important than having your drains work correctly in your bathroom. TrueBlu Plumbing is your local plumber dedicated to helping you solve the most, unsightly of problems in your bathroom. Quit putting up with drains that don’t work efficiently while your brushing your teeth! And if you have to keep a plunger by your toilet, there’s probably an issue we can fix! Call TrueBlu Plumbing and get your bathroom working efficient and proper.
Select New Bathroom Fixtures with Professional Installation
Talk to TrueBlu Plumbing when you are considering a bathroom remodel. We can help you select the perfect faucet, sink, or bathtub to fit your space and taste. After that, we will install it to your exact specifications. Call TrueBlu Plumbing at (740) 590-5400, or message us to discuss which quality installation we can help you with. TrueBlu Plumbing offers same day plumbing service and provides emergency plumbing service 24/7.
Repair and Replacement Issues that TrueBlu Can Resolve
There are many reasons you may need to call TrueBlu Plumbing. If any of the following should occur in your bathroom or shower, do not hesitate to let us know.
- Knocking in the pipes: If not corrected, your pipes could spring a leak, or even break free or bend.
- Low Water Pressure: Low water pressure may mean a damaged hot water tank or a burst pipe in the walls.
- Non-Stop Dripping: High pressure can also be a problem, leading to this common complaint. Dripping may seem like a small burden, but it can damage your pipes if not stopped quickly.
- Slow Drainage: This could be a broken pipe, or wastewater pooling in your main drain. Standing water is a risk to your family’s health, and a broken pipe could breed dangerous mold growth behind the walls.
- Water That Will Not Stay Hot: The problem could be your hot water tank, in the form of a leak or even complete failure.
- Strangely Colored Water: Water that comes directly from your tap should appear clear. Any color is cause for concern, but especially if your water is blue. Blue water means massive corrosion, and constitutes a home plumbing emergency. Stop using it, and call TrueBlu Plumbing right away at (740) 590-5400.
TrueBlu Plumbing gives free quotes and estimates for plumbing services at residential properties. We offer a 10% Discount for Military Veterans, Police and First Responders.